In this role you will be handling the field adjustment and management of homeowners property claims in Massachusetts.
• Coverage/policy analysis, damage assessment and settlement of 1st party property claims.
• Provide technical guidance, direction and 1st in class customer service experience in the handling of homeowner property cases.
• Ensure timely and appropriate claim reserves in accordance to our best practices standards.
• Ensure regulatory compliance and usage of claims best practices, while meeting targets for service, loss mitigation, productivity and expense management.
• Ensure prompt determination of coverage, and payment of claims in accordance with quality standards.
• A minimum of 5-8 years of homeowners adjusting experience.
• Comprehensive understanding of Connecticut and New York claim handling compliance regulations.
• Comprehensive understanding of property homeowner policy and claims process.
• Mastery of Xactimate 28.
• Familiarity with water mitigation auditing programs preferred.
• Must have strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively communicate with policyholders, outside vendors and ensure that results are meeting our standards and objectives.
• Must possess excellent writing skills.
• The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, with the ability to work independently.
• Ability to obtain licensure in other states if requested.
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four year college or university or relative work experience is required.
About the Company
The Plymouth Rock Company and its affiliated group of companies write and manage over $1.6 billion in personal and commercial auto and homeowner’s insurance throughout the Northeast and mid-Atlantic, where we have built an unparalleled reputation for service. We continuously invest in technology, our employees thrive in our empowering environment, and our customers are among the most loyal in the industry. The Plymouth Rock group of companies employs more than 1,800 people and is headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts. Plymouth Rock Assurance Corporation holds an A.M. Best rating of “A-/Excellent”.