Our Digital Strategy Team is looking to add a Salesforce Marketing Cloud Email Specialist to our Boston, MA or Woodbridge, NJ team that will be responsible for the development, management, and optimization of customer and agent email campaigns. This role will collaborate with various Plymouth Rock team members to translate business goals and requirements into successful marketing campaigns using Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Manage the email development process from concept through implementation. This includes gathering requirements, understanding business goals, development, end-to-end testing, deployment, post-launch analysis, and optimization.
- Leverage HTML and CSS to transform text-based content and images into responsive, personalized, and dynamic email communications that are visually appealing and enhance usability and engagement.
- Conduct ongoing post-campaign analysis of email performance KPIs and provide recommendations for ongoing optimizations
- Develop and execute A/B tests, strategies, and segmentations based on behavior insights to increase email performance metrics.
- Identify Salesforce Marketing Cloud optimization opportunities and ongoing process improvements.
- Collaborate with technology partners to troubleshoot any Salesforce Marketing Cloud functionality issues to identify and solve for root cause.
- Ensure all communications follow brand and legal guidelines and general industry best practices while maintaining CAN-SPAM compliance.
Qualifications and Education:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field.
- 3+ years’ experience using Salesforce Marketing Cloud for email campaigns.
- 3+ years’ experience with responsive HTML and CSS email development.
- Hands-on experience writing AMPscript code in email design.
- Experience using Litmus to validate email content and responsiveness across various ESP’s.
- Thorough understanding of email principles (design, building, and segmentation) and email best practices (deliverability, A/B testing, dynamic content, etc.).
- Familiarity with analyzing data to derive insights to develop more effective content and improve engagement.
- Strong interest in the latest technology, industry trends and best practices for digital marketing.
- Ability to work autonomously and have impeccable attention to detail.
- Must be highly motivated with forward thinking mentality.
- Qualifications that are a Plus
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud Email Specialist Certification.
- Experience managing Data Extensions and using Automation Studio and/or Journey Builder to initiate emails.
- SMS and Push Notification experience using Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Experience using Google Analytics and/or Heap to monitor campaign effectiveness.
- Basic knowledge of SQL.
About The Company
The Plymouth Rock Company and its affiliated group of companies write and manage over $1.6 billion in personal and commercial auto and homeowner’s insurance throughout the Northeast and mid-Atlantic, where we have built an unparalleled reputation for service. We continuously invest in technology, our employees thrive in our empowering environment, and our customers are among the most loyal in the industry. The Plymouth Rock group of companies employs more than 1,800 people and is headquartered in headquartered across from South Station in Downtown Boston, Massachusetts. Plymouth Rock Assurance Corporation holds an A.M. Best rating of “A-/Excellent”.
We believe that every person is entitled to equal employment opportunities. We do not discriminate against any employee or qualified applicant for employment on the basis of age, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or genetic information. In addition, the state in which you work may protect certain other characteristics. We are committed to treating employees fairly and with dignity and respect, and we unconditionally prohibit discrimination in hiring, terminating, promoting, or compensating any employee on the basis of a qualified individual’s membership in any of these protected classes