To deliver technical support to independent agents and consumers who use our Agency and Consumer Interface Systems.
- Answer incoming client calls from agents, consumers and internal transfers from marketing, call and sales centers.
- Remotely troubleshoot technical issues (connectivity, hardware, software, access, etc) pertaining to our agent and consumer interface applications.
- Manage time within SLA’s, interact with tier 2 groups, own ticket management from open to closure, follow procedures and maintain records using the Easy Vista Service Manager.
- Provide Project assistance when required
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned
Requirements & Skills:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent PC skills, working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Windows and MAC Operating System
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to work well with others and work with minimum supervision
- Basic knowledge of personal lines quoting and industry
- Basic knowledge of Agency Management Systems
- Basic knowledge of helpdesk ticketing tools
- Comprehensive understanding of insurance industry, specifically personal lines quoting systems and agent management systems
- A minimum of 1-3 years of experience
- A minimum of an Associates degree; BA/BS preferred
Hours are Monday through Friday 9:30am to 5:30pm with quarterly on-call.
About the Company
The Plymouth Rock Company and its affiliated group of companies write and manage nearly $1.7 billion in personal and commercial auto and homeowner’s insurance throughout the Northeast and mid-Atlantic, where we have built an unparalleled reputation for service. We continuously invest in technology, our employees thrive in our empowering environment, and our customers are among the most loyal in the industry. The Plymouth Rock group of companies employs more than 1,800 people and is headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts. Plymouth Rock Assurance Corporation holds an A.M. Best rating of “A-/Excellent”.