In this role you will work on our rapidly growing Homeowners team. Plymouth Rock Assurance has recently launched a new and modern product solution for home insurance, enabling customers and partners to obtain a home insurance quote in just seconds – a revolutionary way to buy Home insurance. We are seeking a Marketing Analyst to support the analysis of the company’s sales, product mix, marketing channel and partner performance, as well as marketing campaign development and tracking. He/she extracts data for analysis of agent, partner, channel and overall performance, product mix, marketing campaigns, competitive position, and marketing expenses, creates and presents analyses, manages agency marketing requests, and assists with development of sales tools and other initiatives to support profitable growth and improve competitive position.
- Analyzes marketing data, identifies trends and opportunities.
- Creates monthly and quarterly marketing reports and analysis for the various marketing channels, independent agent, Super Agent, direct, partner, etc., as well as ad hoc analyses as needed.
- Analyzes and prepares compensation reports and assists in the creation of compensation plans.
- Assists in the analysis of marketing and sales opportunities in the various marketing channels, including address matching with profitable risks, book transfer opportunities, etc.
- Assists in the creation of presentations for Agency Councils, strategic and other sales partners, etc.
- Assists in the creation of the annual premium budgets.
- Effectively uses available tools and data systems to analyze business issues within the company data/reports, troubleshoots when there are inconsistencies and communicates the results to the Marketing Directors.
- Supports data requests made by other departments related to marketing and sales.
- Works closely with others to gain strong understanding of insurance concepts and processes such as indications, underwriting rules, and rating and tiering models.
Education & Experience:
- Experience with relational database tools and concepts.
- Programming query experience (SQL or Visual Basic).
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills, especially strong Excel and PowerPoint experience
- Familiarity with Salesforce or other marketing software tools
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and efficiently on a high volume of tasks assigned by the Marketing Directors.
- High Level of intellectual curiosity.
- SAS and regression analysis experience preferred.
- Demonstrated problem solving experience gained through related coursework and work experience.
- BA/BS degree in quantitative field of study.
- Property and Casualty Insurance experience preferred.
About the Company
The Plymouth Rock Company and its affiliated group of companies write and manage over $1.4 billion in personal and commercial auto and homeowner’s insurance throughout the Northeast and mid-Atlantic, where we have built an unparalleled reputation for service. We continuously invest in technology, our employees thrive in our empowering environment, and our customers are among the most loyal in the industry. The Plymouth Rock group of companies employs more than 1,800 people and is headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts. Plymouth Rock Assurance Corporation holds an A.M. Best rating of “A-/Excellent”.